View Single Post
Old 02-14-2010, 05:30 AM   #5
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
The PB360 is the size of CD jewel case; try holding one in the hand to see how it feels.
The PB301 is closer in size to a DVD case.
Reading on the PB360 is like reading a (very thin, very light) paperback. Since you have fine-grained font size control for DRM-free ebooks it really is going to be up to you to choose higher pixel density a font face/size combo that suits you.
6" in screen devices are not cumbersome but for *my* tastes, 5" is the sweet spot: I have two 6" devices, plus a 4" PocketPC, but these days I do the bulk of my reading on the PB360; it weighs about the same as the PocketPC with much better battery life and it has slightly sharper text than the 6" screens (smaller size + same resolution = higher pixel density).

If you still can't decide for the 360, you might want to wait for the 302 which will have better ergonomics than the 301 in a six inch size. But it *will* be more expensive because off the WiFi and touch screen.
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote