View Single Post
Old 02-09-2007, 03:51 PM   #32
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikiBroki
Hi guys,

What about SD power drainning ?
I haven't seen anything on it specifically, but I'm pretty sure that at least some increased power drain is unavoidable for memory card usage (SD and MemStick both), since the cards have to draw power in order to operate. I don't know how much room they have to play with on that (we've seen reports here on MR that the extra drain seems to vary with card brands), for all I know, they may already be up against the efficiency limits of the cards themselves.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote