View Single Post
Old 01-16-2009, 07:31 AM   #9
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidzebra View Post
then this should probably make you happy - I love subway maps. I have some more links around somewhere *starts digging*
oh yep, that's going to be my new favorite link for a while, thank you !

here is an interactive map of the paris métro. you can click on a departure and arrival station and it will show you the route to take, and it will also allow you to open a street map of the neighborhood around any station and calculate the distance of any trajectory on foot. the return trip to my grocery store is nearly 2 kilometres. good exercise.

edit : oops, i forgot da linky.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote