View Single Post
Old 12-28-2008, 04:31 PM   #10
Kokomo Lee
Keeps on Ticking...
Kokomo Lee understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Kokomo Lee understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Kokomo Lee understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Kokomo Lee understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Kokomo Lee understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Kokomo Lee understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Kokomo Lee understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Kokomo Lee understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Kokomo Lee understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Kokomo Lee understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Kokomo Lee understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

Device: Kindles, iStuff, Nexus and a partridge
As a child (and onward as an adult), used bookstores and libraries have given me the opportunity to try new authors for a low price. I am highly unlikely to spend $24.95 on a hardback for an author I have never read. On the other hand, I will spend a couple of bucks for a used paperback, read a free download, or play my favorite game "pick a book at random from the library shelves" .

I DO buy books from my favorite authors, and I will purchase a book I have found to be outstanding. But I cannot afford to buy books at full price on a whim.
Kokomo Lee is offline   Reply With Quote