Thread: Upgrade KF HD
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2014, 12:29 PM   #9
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
My KFHD 2012 just upgraded from 7.4.6 to 7.4.8 after first dropping power from 89% to 9% and then locking up. It required a 60 second hold on the power key to come back. The "Check Now" button had been greyed out. I then left WiFi on while I recharged it and the upgrade was there.

My KFHDX 2013 is still at 13.3.1.0 since 11/18/2013. The "Check Now" button is highlighted but it doesn't show any new updates available. I'll leave WiFi on for 24 hours to see if something happens with that one. The Amazon site still shows that is the latest version.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote