View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 08:28 AM   #20
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
I love the feature which lets you create a ToC with one entry per file. Thanks for this

However, sometimes I can't tell from the generated label what is actually in a particular file so that I can decide whether to remove it from the ToC or rename it. Would it be possible to add some kind of option to quickly preview the contents of a ToC entry whilst it's highlighted. The preview panel shown when using the 'Create a new entry' option is excellent but if it isn't possible to have this, perhaps a right-click preview or even the first nnnn chars as a pop-up tooltip when you hover over an entry (such as is used in the EpubSplit plugin).

Secondly, a minor usability point. When in the 'Create a new entry' screen, the left-most panel is not really wide enough to see the whole filename. Perhaps a redistribution of the width allocated between filename vs. content preview would be nice or maybe an adjustable width splitter.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote