View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012, 05:41 PM   #1
heeby
Connoisseur
heeby knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.heeby knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.heeby knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.heeby knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.heeby knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.heeby knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.heeby knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.heeby knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.heeby knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.heeby knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.heeby knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.

Device: Kindle 4NT
Kindle 4 NT battery replacement?

Has anyone successfully replaced or seen reference to a replacement of an NT battery yet? I know it is glued in but people always seem to find a way around such things. I have the best e-ink screen I have ever seen after going through several to get it so I would like to figure out if extending it's life will be possible. I would hate to give it up just because the battery wears out.

Or...given that the Touch battery is not glued in and seemingly replaceable...could I transplant my screen into a Touch later on? Are they specs identical? I have seen the tear downs and it looks like it would be physically possible if they are compatible.

Basically after all the trouble I went through to get this wonderful screen I don't want to give it up
heeby is offline   Reply With Quote