View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 05:55 AM   #63
applesauce
Addict
applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle oasis
I am extremely jealous of all the amazing YA books out there these days. There was nothing when I was a teen. I had read all the little women type books before I was 10 and had to beg my way into the adult section. I am now 44.
Now having said that nothing on the planet would get me reading YA books at my age. I play games on facebook so have added masses of people to play with. I just get so creeped out when women my age gush over twilight. I go so far as to hit the del button on them. It is out and out creepy like being friends with a pedo.
I have friends who read harry potter and I tend to ignore that, But seriously gushing over emo teen love is scary.

applesauce
applesauce is offline   Reply With Quote