Thread: Silliness Are You PARANOID?!?
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2010, 03:36 AM   #5
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Ipod4, IPad2
Are You PARANOID?!?
Yes, it is my only chance
Are they out to get you?
Yes
Watching you?
Not me particularly, i think that they have not noticed me yet. I try to stay under their beam.
Undressing you with their eyes and writing reports?
They do that to everybody they take notice of
Fishing through your garbage.
Standard routine
Interrogating your cat.
No cat
They know you lie about your age.
Yeah, well who does not?
Your dress size.
Does not apply
Yes, gentlemen, they know about the dress!
Ditto
They're coming for you.
Inevitable
You know they are.
Yess.
They know you know.
it is their way. There is nothing we can do about it. They know everything if they put their mind to it.
You know they know you know.
No doubt
Tell us and they won't be able to get you.

In this is everybody by his own. Our only chance is to stay under their beam. Once they see you, you are done man, they will come after you.

Or will they?
one more or one less, all of us will be taken. there is no doubt in my mind. My hope is that they get fed up before they get me, or you. There are a number of guys around here (and gals too), that if they get them they might loose appetite or interest for a while. Like sort of heavy, if you know what I mean. One could sort of point those out, like make them stand out, be noticed like. But I am not sure that it works, there are some that are everywhere and nothing happens to them. So maybe they are a lure? or a trick? Stay down man. Ciao.
beppe is offline   Reply With Quote