View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 05:53 AM   #15410
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Starfarers by Vondra N. McIntyre.
This was a bit of a slow start, but I warmed up to the story and some of the characters as it went along. I may well buy the omnibus of the four-book series at some point.

Next up: Farlight by Michael Swanson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fbone View Post
(As opposed to pdurrant who lets 5 years pass before reading, I read all my latest buys. )
I bought this one in April 2005. I've just finished the first chapter, and I think I might have read it at the time. We'll see.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote