View Single Post
Old 06-26-2013, 12:15 AM   #29
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josieb1 View Post
I have no idea what an 'Android' Experience is as my only other tablets and phones have been Apple, but my Nook now looks like this so using a launcher I have removed most of the reference to the Nook infrastructure, at least on the surface.
Don't know if you're aware of this or not, but you can create and name folders to organize your apps.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote