Thread: MobileRead June 2013 *Category* Poll
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 09:28 PM   #38
Elfwreck
Grand Sorcerer
Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3 (Past: Kobo Mini, PEZ, PRS-505, Clié)
Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb72 View Post
But as long as your Rainbow Award nomination isn't just an LGBT equivalent of a bodice ripper or purely erotica I wouldn't necessarily have trouble voting for it.
I've loved everything I've read by L.A. Witt. While they're solidly romance-genre erotica books, they have real plots and well-developed characters. I intend to pick up Static (Rainbow award winner) which is science fiction; I know I'll like it but I'm not sure whether I'd recommend something that niche-y.

Now I get to spend the next few months looking for interesting book awards.
Elfwreck is offline   Reply With Quote