View Single Post
Old 01-28-2010, 01:48 AM   #13
eGeezer
NE1 seen my glasses?
eGeezer is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.eGeezer is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.eGeezer is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.eGeezer is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.eGeezer is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.eGeezer is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.eGeezer is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.eGeezer is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.eGeezer is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.eGeezer is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.eGeezer is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: Nook Glowlight (following previous nook STR and STR w/GL)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acreo Aeneas View Post
If I remember correctly, the silver Mighty Bright on Astak's website also takes AAAs (three of them) and the box should come with 3 already. As an aside, got to play around with the silver one during my 3D animation class today. It's much brighter than I had figured.
On the other hand, if it's the same one I got in the "Holiday" package my wife got me for Christmas, it uses two of those CR2032 wafer (quarter-size) batteries. (Had to open it up and pull out the piece of plastic preventing the batteries from draining while in storage in case it was accidentally switched on during packaging).

These are typically long-lasting for the size.

Last edited by eGeezer; 01-28-2010 at 01:58 AM.
eGeezer is offline   Reply With Quote