View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 02:57 PM   #419
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I've got a nice collection of readable fonts!
I'm still tweaking Caecilia and Palatino but almost there!
  1. Caecilia (Resized a bit and weight added)
  2. Condensed Caecilia (This is regular Caecilia downsize by 5% and weight added)
  3. Amasis Medium (a little bit of weight)
  4. Condensed Amasis (Resized)
  5. Gentium Book Basic (Resize up by 5%)
  6. Charis SIL (Weight Added)
  7. Palatino Medium (Resized and weight added)
  8. Trebuchet Medium (weight added)
  9. Nokia Pure (weight added)
  10. TheSans Semibold (Thesis Sans)

Now unless someone posts a screenshot of a font on their Kindle I have no need to change. Fonts I tried but removed were Segoe, Georgia, Garamond, Palatino Nova, Calson, Gentium Basic and Fontin.

I'd probably keep Fontin if I had another slot but priorities, priorities....
Very nice! I'm jealous of your font editing abilities! I agree to about the jump between font sizes. I find that really annoying too. It's much better on my other kindles.
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote