View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 12:12 PM   #210
jackhulk
Connoisseur
jackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: K3 3G
I didn't edit it, copied straight from the original.

As said the space is present in the original post, post #145 by twobob on page 10, which is in code blocks BUT also within spoilers, which may have resulted in the space being added, as is the case when used with quote blocks.

But it's really no big deal. I was just pointing out in case another newbie such as me uses the script and wonders what is going on with the funky keys.
jackhulk is offline   Reply With Quote