View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 12:58 PM   #480
Prestidigitweeze
Fledgling Demagogue
Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Oasis 2; Aura HD; iPad Air; PRS-350; Galaxy S7.
I picked up an amazing one-time PS Vita bundle on Amazon as well as the new laptop I've needed for about two years. (Can't wait until it's time to replace my NC10 with something powerful -- sadly, it's running perfectly!)

Of course, I'm not going into any of that because it's all unrelated to the thread.

Cyber Monday deals could trigger more paroxysms of indecision for me and that would be fun. Perhaps I'd even give in.

Edit: Given our recent blackout in NYC, I was hoping for something like this.

Last edited by Prestidigitweeze; 11-25-2012 at 01:02 PM.
Prestidigitweeze is offline   Reply With Quote