View Single Post
Old 01-07-2012, 04:56 AM   #28
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Thanks paola. That's not so bad, but does require that you have gedit installed. I tried right-clicking on the link for edit-epub.app in Internet Explorer, selected "Save Target As..." from the menu, and then saved with the default setting of ".app Document" in the "Save as type:" box. That seemed to do the trick for me, but I have no idea if it works the same for other browsers in Windows (or even other versions of IE). I couldn't save it properly if I was already looking at the contents of the script in the browser window.

Anyway, I'll add both sets of instructions later. No sense in being cheap with the electrons.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote