Thread: Mystery and Crime Rohmer, Sax: Wulfheim, v.1, 10 March 2008.
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2008, 09:31 PM   #1
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Rohmer, Sax: Wulfheim, v.1, 10 March 2008.

This title was released under a Creative Commons License, with additional acknowledgement placed at the end of the book. This book was acquired from Munseys, BUT REFORMATED BY ME TO MY SPECIFICATIONS.

Wolfheim, by Sax Rohmer [writing as Michael Furey], was published in 1950.

I apologize in advance for not being able to find any information on this title. Perhaps a more resourceful reader can supply some missing information.

I hope you enjoy it.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote