View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013, 09:26 PM   #11
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by susan_cassidy View Post
Scratches are not "like new". Like new is exactly like new.
Ever bought a brand new car that had a scratch?

Description for "like new" says no visible wear, I wouldn't call light scratches visible wear. "New" means "new". But that really doesn't matter anymore I guess. I am not the judge, the 3rd party buyers are

Still need to know if you mark "do not return" do they downgrade it from level 3 to 2 to 1? Or do you have to guess what they would grade it and they offer that one only? Sounds like a silly question, but just want to make sure.

Last edited by new; 11-12-2013 at 09:34 PM.
new is offline   Reply With Quote