Thread: Touch Power off vs. Sleep
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2011, 07:26 AM   #4
p_a_smith
Me, Myself, but not I
p_a_smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.p_a_smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.p_a_smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.p_a_smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.p_a_smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.p_a_smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.p_a_smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.p_a_smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.p_a_smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.p_a_smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.p_a_smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Original, Acer 200, Asus FHD, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by GVC2031 View Post
The Kobo Touch ships with default settings of sleep after 15 minutes and to never power off. Is there any downside to not turning it off, just putting it to sleep? Are these the preferred settings?
I've had my KT for a couple of weeks now and have only used the default settings. I don't notice a great battery drain when it sits idle and will probably leave those settings and only turn it off when I know I won't be using my Kobo Touch for number of days.
p_a_smith is offline   Reply With Quote