View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 03:39 AM   #10
Direct Ebooks
Hibernian eBook Warrior
Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.

Device: Sony Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcy View Post
I went to buy one of your books using the 1/2 price deal. I was told that I was getting 1/2 off, but the final total on the bottom of the page was the original amount.

I went to the next page to see if I would be told the amount charged to my credit card, but a number wasn't given and I wasn't willing to enter my information unless I was sure I was getting the 1/2 off.

I received an invoice in my mailbox for the correct amount, but the book is gone from my cart. The system needs a little work, I think.

-Marcy
Hi Marcy.

Firstly, apologies for the slow response - I seem to have lost track of this post. I like to get back to people within 24 hours max.

I'm sorry you had difficulty with checkout. Honestly, this did seem to happen to a few people at this time, but we got it sorted quickly.

We are also working hard on the speed issue. We are adding a wishlist function today and hope to speed things up also.

Thanks for the comments
Gareth
Gareth
Direct Ebooks is offline   Reply With Quote