View Single Post
Old 10-28-2008, 02:18 PM   #6
bill_mchale
Wizard
bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, HPC Evo 4G LTE
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
I've been wanting to read some action adventure lately. there was a one season show on TV many years ago called something like "The Brass Monkey." It had Bruce Boxleitner as a pilot of a seaplane who spent a lot of time being shot at by Japanese soldiers and spies. I've been looking for somethin like that. Sort of a popcorn of the mind sort of read. Anything come to mind?
Ummm, I think you are thinking Tales of the Gold Monkey staring Stephen Collins.

Off the top of my head, I can't think of any particular book to recommend though, sorry.

--
Bill
bill_mchale is offline   Reply With Quote