View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 12:47 PM   #6
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hui Neng View Post
KIES is the software Samsung provides for your PC and some interactions between the tablet and the PC. For that to work you have to enable KIES on your tablet which in turn probably does not show up as a external drive.
I guess you have to switch from Kies to USB in the settings of the tablet.
This is how it works with my media player.
Thank you so much for taking the time to reply. So I will download the KIES onto my PC, and then change settings on my tablet, and then try it? Makes sense. Not sure when I'll find the time, might have to wait [company coming and I'm avoiding the dreaded cleaning today]. Thank you again.
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote