View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 05:18 PM   #403
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeCL View Post
I don't understand how anyone here can have so many e readers..

I still have my kindle keyboard which turns a year old this month.
It's like this. I use My K4 downstairs, I use My K3 upstairs and I use my Kindle Fire at night in bed when the lights are out. With the new Paperwhite I don't need the K3. I want the new K4 because of contrast issues with the one I own plus the extra fonts and storage.

So I really need two eInks and the KF will be used as a tablet finally not a eReader. I need to sell but I doubt anyone would buy my K3 or K4 though.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote