Thread: Touch Kobo Touch
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2011, 06:07 AM   #10
IxiaAurea
Connoisseur
IxiaAurea could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.IxiaAurea could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.IxiaAurea could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.IxiaAurea could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.IxiaAurea could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.IxiaAurea could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.IxiaAurea could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.IxiaAurea could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.IxiaAurea could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.IxiaAurea could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.IxiaAurea could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Amazon Kindle 2, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by siraks View Post
i bought mine launch day and yet to experience any problems. i think it's a matter of having a good system and not mixing different loading programs (such as the desktop app, ade, calibre) stick to one and you'll be fine. i use calibre exclusively.
Ya, seems to be the case for me. I only ran into problem due to using different programs. After factory resetting, I now use calibre for nearly everything except loading library books (which I used ADE) and everything has been working well.
IxiaAurea is offline   Reply With Quote