View Single Post
Old 08-06-2011, 02:22 PM   #123
capnm
Groupie
capnm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'capnm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'capnm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'capnm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'capnm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'capnm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'capnm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'capnm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'capnm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'capnm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'capnm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: sony
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noughty View Post
So now my library has lots of old pdfs.
I need to find dupes among pdfs (like is it a dupe or a converted version of an original)
Ouch.

1) Find Duplicates isn't going to be looking inside any files. It is a tool to analyze the metadata stored in the Calibre database to identify possible duplicates -- leaving content analysis up to you.

2) For the most part, Calibre developers are only minimally interested in supporting pdfs since pdf is an extraordinarily unfriendly format to work with.

Sorry, I know these are not very helpful comments
capnm is offline   Reply With Quote