View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 05:25 AM   #1
Frothy
Frothy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frothy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frothy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frothy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frothy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frothy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frothy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frothy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frothy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frothy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frothy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
Question Replacement Screens from China

Hi,

The screen on my KK has gone kaput after 16 mths

EDIT: I should have said the original was a replaced about 12 mths ago and I do read a lot about 6 hrs a day.

I really like the device and was thinking about replacing the screen. I've actually changed a screen before, although for a different reason. I've found a new screen on eBay 300791190035 but am not sure as to the quality? The seller says it's an original part?

What do you think, would you pay £38? (roughly $55 I would guess?)

Seasons Greetings

Last edited by Frothy; 12-22-2012 at 10:01 AM.
Frothy is offline   Reply With Quote