Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012, 04:58 PM   #25
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
I just modified this to take into account the errors that I have previously experienced. Please see the first post for updated information. DO read the README carefully, because I have again changed some naming conventions (hopefully for the last time now).

That said, I'd be very interested in some feedback. Does it work, does it not? Do the sample patches do what they are supposed to do?

And most importantly: does anyone have proposals for other patches? We can totally control the entire Java-based part of the Kindles now -- is that really an achievement that noone cares about?
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote