View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 06:41 PM   #588
jiminrussell
JimInRussell
jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.

Device: kobo Aura One, Forma, Elipsa, Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jozawun View Post
Excuse a question from a technically-challenged browser, but what is the difference in the amount of text on the 6.8" cf the 6"?
It isn't just the size alone that gives you more text I don't think, the fact the resolution is also much higher at 1440 x 1080, allows for more text as well, though if the font is too small to read it doesn't do you much good. I think I saw on the kobo site somewhere that you can fit 30% more text on the page. Will have to see if I can find that reference somewhere and post a link if I find it.

Edit: Cannot find the reference to this on the kobo website so maybe I saw it in one of the many reviews (some of which are very poorly done) so not sure how accurate that 30% number might be.

Last edited by jiminrussell; 04-25-2013 at 06:47 PM.
jiminrussell is offline   Reply With Quote