View Single Post
Old 07-30-2010, 03:18 PM   #15
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
I like being able to read the book I want, when I want. The library was great when I was unemployed and could not justifying paying for books but I hated waiting for the books I wanted to be returned. I found other books to read but was not thrilled with waiting a month for a three year old book to be available.

The library will be great when I have kids and want to get new books without buying a ton of books.

For the most part, I prefer buying books. If someone is interested in an ebook reader for library books, the Kindle is not the best option. The good news is that there are other ereaders that are easy to use at the library, like the Nook, Kobo, and Sony.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote