View Single Post
Old 05-19-2010, 04:51 PM   #12
Tamara
Evangelist
Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy View Post
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/u/Free...hors/379002210

Seems interesting. Note that it does NOT require a Nook. There's also a piece of downloadable "B&N Reader" software which works on iPhone, Blackberry, PC AND Mac.

The last two probably put you at a disadvantage for getting the "free" books though, since you have to actually SHOW the device to someone in a store to get the voucher.

You can get 1 voucher each week, for five weeks.

The titles in question seem to be major bestsellers, but its five specific ones. You don't really get a choice. The first two are "The No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency" and "Storm Front". So they are old catalog, I guess, but only a few years.
Kind of pointless for me since B&N closed their brick & mortar store here 6 months ago and I'm not going to drive 40 miles just for a voucher.
Tamara is offline   Reply With Quote