View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 04:22 PM   #5
brecklundin
Banned
brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: mine
Well, until I see the Pocketbook large format reader and unless I decide I can live with the Skiff (highly doubtful though it appears as the best of the real large format devices as the Que seems completely underwhelming to me), but so far this is the device that delivers the closest set of functions which justify a large format reader in addition to a simple 5" or 6" reader.

It seems, however that this device is not going to be viable until Q4 of 2010...I mean they should have already had at least a final or close to final case for CES.

Just very disappointing outcome for CES as far as I am concerened.
brecklundin is offline   Reply With Quote