View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 12:28 AM   #10
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Sorry for the delay, somehow I missed this thread earlier.

First, I am not part of the Process Text Group, just a user of their products for many years -- both the free ones and the paid ones.

The direct email address for them is: processtext@processtext.com

They have been very responsive to my emails and requests.

The key you receive is a self contained program that places an entry in the registry to activate the full features of the program and extend it beyond the original trial period.

SWReg acts as an agent for them and does the credit card processing. Process Text Group provides the product and support.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote