View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 01:24 PM   #90
DustyDisks
Old Fart In Training
DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3+3g/KFHD 7"/Nexus 7/Nexus 7.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by techiegirl View Post
I'm a California resident who pre-ordered the KPW before the sales tax change started. Since it's not shipping until after the sales tax charge, will they charge me sales tax? The invoice right now does not have sales tax.
The deal was done before the tax, so it should not be taxed. I would think your order would be "grandfathered" because of that.
DustyDisks is offline   Reply With Quote