View Single Post
Old 05-27-2015, 10:21 AM   #11
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Umm... not so. A new battery will be $10-$15, including postage. Just check on eBay. Or around $20 including tools on Amazon.

A new basic Kindle is $79!
Thanks - prices have fallen considerably since I last investigated, it seems! I know that when I looked at replacing the battery in my K3, after international postage costs (I couldn't find any sites in the UK at the time) it just didn't make any sense, financially.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote