Thread: possible?
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 02:17 AM   #9
stevov
Groupie
stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Asus Fonepad,kobo arc,htc onex, htc titan
I have found that every phone charger I plug in works to charge my kobo arc from .5 amp to 1 amp to the kobo provided 2 amp. The only difference is the length of time it takes to charge. If worst comes when you are over here you can buy a charger for a couple of quid to do the job. I usually charge mine from a USB port on my laptop or an old phone charger both of which only deliver .5 amps. Fear not, charging is not a problem. The biggest problem with kobo seems to be the lack of knowledge of their customer service.
stevov is offline   Reply With Quote