View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 05:06 PM   #673
Kai771
Just a Noob
Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle 3
Quote:
@Kai771: It depends on the WM, but the ALT+drag thing is a pretty common enough concept, so there's a good chance it's implemented that way in many, if not all of the WM. (It works fine in kwin, FWIW ).
I thought so too, but since I only tried it on Ubunty, I could only say it for certain for Ubuntu.

Quote:
luajit implies: lua5.1, no luajit for 5.2 (as of a few weeks ago anyway).
Plus, PDFreader is a lua 5.1 application, not likely to move to lua 5.2 any time soon.
That might be so. KPdfView uses freshly compiled luajit. Luajit needs some lua installed so it would compile. 5.2 works. It's only used so luajit would compile. So what's the problem?
Kai771 is offline   Reply With Quote