View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 08:59 AM   #12
EileenG
Zealot
EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: My phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
Another option would be to write the book self-publish and perhaps make even more. You say you have been publicizing yourself already and that's a big part of self-publishing.

It could work.

Erotica, Romance, Thrillers, Fantasy are really big right now in the self-pub world.

all of this of course is just my opinion.

No, there is no way whatsoever I could match the marketing power of this pubisher. They are planning to have shelves of this book in all the bookshops before Christmas. I swear, I'm terrified just thinking about it. And they want to know if I have a problem going on television and talking about sex?

My mother still doens't know I write erotica. She was out of the country for the media storm, and I'm not telling her.
EileenG is offline   Reply With Quote