Thread: Just curious...
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2012, 04:56 AM   #1
VaporPunk
Evangelist
VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 + Asus Transformer
Just curious...

What d'ya really use for tablet for?

I'd say 90% of my use is simple surfing, e-mail, and the daily (normally) crossword puzzle.

Occasionally, I stream video (sometimes while shaving, or if there's two important soccer matches on at the same time and I can find a live stream) plus internet radio. And SuperNote which I got for free from Asus. Plus a couple of sports apps, NFL + PGA stuff.

I used it as a reader but didn't like it. I played the obligatory Angry Birds which was fun for about two hours then, meh.

I'd guess that most people I know, at least those over 21, have pretty similar habits. A bit more gaming maybe.

Even though this is in the android forum, I'd like to hear from other OS users as well.

Last edited by VaporPunk; 04-24-2012 at 02:38 AM. Reason: Replaced under with over. Not with it the other day. :)
VaporPunk is offline   Reply With Quote