View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 06:00 PM   #540
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-900(unused lately) iPadAir2, want me Kindle Oasis
Dear Fat Diary,

this week I have not been counting calories, or exercising. I have been a bit careful about food, but drank wine Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday night. now I have an open bottle and the weekend is over I know I will not be able to resist.

On a good note I have not put on any weight, I lost 200 to 300 grams. It was less on Friday morning, so I think the alcohol is a factor.

Currently enjoying bacon (2 short middle rashers with all the fat cut off) and egg (only 1) and toast (one slice of Helga's with olive spread)
SneakySnake is offline   Reply With Quote