View Single Post
Old 05-09-2011, 06:35 PM   #1
Jabby
Jr. - Junior Member
Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Archos, Asus, HP, Lenovo, Nexus and Samsung tablets in 7,8 and 10"
Meaning of widget icon?

I posted this on another forum that is more device driven when I think I should have posted here.

I installed a "Power" widget on my Coby MID7024 (Android 2.2) and it gives me a toolbar with four icons: a WiFi on/off, a tap to brighten icon, a USB device/host icon and then....

There is a round icon with two arrows, inside the icon, pointing in a clockwise direction that dims or brightens when you tap it but doesn't seem to do anything.

Can anybody tell me its purpose is?

Thanks - John

P.S.This is a very nice tablet. Well built and so far no problems that weren't caused by a direct short between the headset. I'll get the hang of it before to long.
Jabby is offline   Reply With Quote