View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 03:28 PM   #11
Danger
Evangelist
Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2 (retired), Kobo Touch (passed to the wife), KGlo, Galaxy TabPro
Being probably one of the biggest ones carping at Kobo for lack of quality control in the firmware department. I think I'll leave here for awhile. I actually agree that too much negativity is bad for everyone concerned and my constructive criticism has just turned into criticism and ...

Last edited by Danger; 01-13-2013 at 03:28 PM. Reason: removed due to more negativity
Danger is offline   Reply With Quote