View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011, 02:48 PM   #26
hn333
Addict
hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kismatt View Post
Having a slightly different issue with the ES File Explorer.

When I attempt to do a scan, it thinks about it for a minute (scanning, scanning) and then boots me out of the program, back to whatever screen I was on to access the app.

If I try to directly add a server,it either says it can't find the server or it tells me the SMB:////compname/Kindlestuff times out. I have tried my computer name, my IP address, with password, without password, anonymous, forward slashes, backward slashes, no slashes, everything.

I'm about to tear out my hair.

I've also tried the other program, and it provides the IP and path for the KF, but the PC can't access it, and the list below the Network Name ("Servicing") just spins as it tries to load.

I have a USB cable I can use, but I'd like to use the WiFi!! Arrrgggh.
I've had the same problem, I uninstalled it and then installed it again. No problems as of late. There's an update but it isn't on the Amazon app store yet.
hn333 is offline   Reply With Quote