View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 07:59 PM   #3
krazy4katz
Addict
krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: [Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (KK)], Kindle Voyage, iPad Pro
Hi Tactile,

I remember when I purchased my very first kindle, it took me about a week to get used to it. Then I fell in love with it and can hardly read a "real book" anymore. So you might want to give it some time. I don't have a Paperwhite, so I may be wrong but it seems that the screen gets whiter as you turn up the light. You might want to turn the light down a bit so that some of the natural grayness of the screen is more obvious. I don't know if that will help or simply make it unreadable.

Good luck,

k4k
krazy4katz is offline   Reply With Quote