Thread: KOBO Rocks!!!
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 06:34 PM   #1
Mostly Math
Groupie
Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo (loaned out), KoboTouch (given away), KoboVox, KoboGlo, AuraHD
KOBO Rocks!!!

I know many people here have posted negative comments about KOBO, and I am sure that many of their complaints are justified but...

I have purchased 5 different KOBO products now (Original, Touch, Vox, Glo, and Aura HD) and have had no major problems. I have found that their customer service (both email and phone) has always answered my questions without too much aggravation on my part and have never been unable to read on my current device. When the usb connection on my Touch started to go, I had a replacement in my hand 15 minutes after I noticed the problem (from Chapters, and granted I live across the street from them).

My latest purchase (the AuraHD) arrived less than 24 hours after I ordered online directly from KOBO (although I did need to access their site using IE because it was having issues with Firefox).

Is KOBO perfect? By all means no. Am I able to read what I want, when I want and how I want? Yes, and to me that is what matters the most.

S
Mostly Math is offline   Reply With Quote