View Single Post
Old 03-29-2010, 08:43 AM   #5
reader42
Zealot
reader42 knows what time it isreader42 knows what time it isreader42 knows what time it isreader42 knows what time it isreader42 knows what time it isreader42 knows what time it isreader42 knows what time it isreader42 knows what time it isreader42 knows what time it isreader42 knows what time it isreader42 knows what time it is

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwanthny View Post
That's where I started. It shows the bulit-in, but does not say how to add new ones. Anyway, I got mine showing up and working, but I'm not shure if there is an easier/better way to add it than just adding it to the built-in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwanthny View Post
Hopefully someone with experience will be by and point you in a direction that will help.
I hope so too
I just got another question:
I don't like the way calibre puts each ebook in a subdir: "author/title/title-author.epub". If the book is no series, then it should be like this: "author/title-author.epub" and if it is a serie, it should be like this: "author/series/title-author.epub".
The first part is pretty easy, but unfortunatelly the second is not.
When the function upload_books() is called, it gets some metadata. Unfortunatelly the series is just one of the tags and not separate, so there is no way to find out which tag is the series.
reader42 is offline   Reply With Quote