View Single Post
Old 06-23-2007, 07:25 AM   #13
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTH View Post
if those are the only options I would choose the bookeen.
But you can't buy a CyBook - you can't even order one yet, and goodness knows how long it's going to be before they actually start shipping - if the original CyBook (which I have) is anything to go by, I wouldn't assume it's on the announced date.

As I said before, to my mind any "real" device is better than "vapourware", no matter how wonderful the spec of that vapourware might be. It's irrelevent how wonderful a new CyBook sounds if you can't actually read books on one.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote