View Single Post
Old 03-28-2007, 10:03 PM   #19
LaughingVulcan
Technophile
LaughingVulcan will become famous soon enoughLaughingVulcan will become famous soon enoughLaughingVulcan will become famous soon enoughLaughingVulcan will become famous soon enoughLaughingVulcan will become famous soon enoughLaughingVulcan will become famous soon enough

Device: PRS-650 Sony, Nook Simpletouch, more legacy gear than I can remember
Finding MobileRead: Decided that it might finally be time to buy either an iLiad or Reader, went Googling for reviews. Used a lot of feedback from here before purchasing the Reader.

Gadget: I have to have one favorite? Since I can't remember how I came across the idea of buying my first Tablet PC, I'll settle on that I was looking for a new PDA, and by Googling found the already-discontinued Fossil Abacus WristPDA. Then Amazon supplied me with one for $35.
Second-favorite Gadget of all time: I had a little mad money left following Grad School (about $1,100 *whew, those were the days...*) and I read an ad on a flight (Skymall, I think) for the (then) Brand New Apple Newton MessagePad 2000. Hooked.
Third-favorite Gadget of all time: TRS-80, Model III. A Christmas present from my parents so many moons ago.
LaughingVulcan is offline   Reply With Quote