Thread: Holy eBay!
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2008, 09:58 PM   #13
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston View Post
I have a brand new Kindle sitting here that I bought my mom for Christmas. She has no idea what an eReader is...so doesn't really want one or know that she is getting one....

My brain keeps telling myself that I am crazy for not selling it. But personaly, I know I wouldn't be comfortable selling something to anyone for more than I feel its worth (even if they think its worth it).

All I can say is my mom better love hers as much as I love mine
I want to buy one for my Mother but I'm waiting until after I visit for the holidays. She lives in the country and I'm not sure she'll have Whispernet access (yes, I've looked at the coverage map). I need to test mine in her area. She's 82 and is not computer literate, so she needs Whispernet.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote