View Single Post
Old 10-04-2014, 05:18 PM   #636
pghaworth
Fervent Pleasure Seeker
pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD
"You should not need the Jailbreak to downgrade your PW1."

That's great news! Thanks. I want to downgrade because the last update just wasn't wonderful, maybe even the one before. I don't have many books and it's much slower with the updates and buggier. I've done a factory reset and it's just as bad.

Also, I lost my ability to use the Kindle collections plugin - this is what makes me think I lost my jailbreak.

Can any of the other PW2 updates be used for my PW1 - beyond 5.4.4.2, which is shown on the list of updates as belonging to the PW2, but I got from Amazon for my PW1?

Thanks, again!
pghaworth is offline   Reply With Quote